Curtis endeavors to supply only one level of quality: the highest.
- Curtis Instruments is an ISO 9001:2008 and 14001:2004 registered company. Curtis is dedicated to quality in every facet of our organization.
- Vehicle design engineers at major OEMs depend on Curtis technology to enhance and evolve their own products. We help our customers succeed by making their vehicles the best they can be.
- Curtis employs Design-for-Reliability in every aspect of our process: Product DesignProcess DesignTest Equipment Designeven Failure Analysis Design and a closed-loop corrective action plan.
- In case of defect, Curtis subjects all in-warranty returns to an exacting Failure Analysis and Root Cause Analysis. Systematic corrective action is directly tied to this uncompromising inspection and analysis.
- Curtis products are subjected to a series of component stress and reliability tests. As part of design qualification, products undergo severe stress, shock, vibration, temperature and humidity tests.
Download the official Curtis Quality System Manual: CQSM (PDF)
Download the Corporate Environmental Policy: EnvOP (PDF)
See a short video about the Curtis Commitment to Quality: Watch Video